The Bare Necessities
– The OnlineCourse for Singles And Couples
The “bare necessities” course is filled with information and tools, that can broaden your perspective on love, relationships, and deeper connections.
We co-created this course together with 30 people over a year in our
In every module, we share our very personal views and stories in a video. Even on sensitive subjects like “jealousy”, “sacred sexuality”, or “communication in conflict”.
In the theory, we even go deeper by sharing lots of background information on the topic.
The exercises will activate you to get things moving in your life and to internalize all the shared content.
The “Bare Necessities” course is for you, if:
- you are in a long-term, committed relationship, and you are ready to elevate your intimacy and connection to a higher level. Every relationship, when the initial butterfly storm is over, will encounter highs and lows, ups and downs. If you are ready to look into the connection with your partner and to look for ways to create more fulfillment, you are at the right place.
- you are a committed couple that is ready to create the best relationship possible.
- you are single and looking for the one big love of your life. If you are allowing yourself to honestly twist your relationship mindset, to do the work to attract a great love into your life, the “Bare Necessities” course is for you.
What do you get?
- 12 videos about 12 different topics all around Love
- 12 downloadable theories
- 12 collections of exercises related to every topic
- Access from wherever you want at whatever time suits you best.
- The possibility to book extra coachings with us for a special price
+ BONUS: The “Into A Man’s Mind Series”
Topics we are covering:
In this course, we are talking about things like:
❣️Needs and Expectations
❣️The Drama Triangle
❣️The Power of Manifesting
… and much more
What does this cost me?
This course, which we created with a lot of love and care is an investment of € 555.
Love is too short not to love with a wide open heart!
With all our Love,
Bas and Priska
Pictures by Joanna Nix & Pablo Heimplatz via Unsplah